In order to submit an application, the following conditions must be met:
- Must hold Canadian passport.
- Must be 40 years or above.
- Must be able to put a maximum of $2,000 towards Hajj costs.
- Must be able to put a maximum of $500 towards Ramadan Umrah.
- Must be able to pay a $200 application fee for Hajj or Ramadan Umrah.
Requirements for Hajj or Umrah Visa:
- A passport that is valid for at least 6 months with 3 or 4 blank pages for each traveller.
- A completed and signed visa application, original and copy.
- Passport size photographs with white background (ladies preferably in Hijab). Print name and passport number on the back of the pictures.
- A stamped immunization card showing vaccinations against Meningitis (one dose for adults.)
- Ladies and children need proper proof of relationship (marriage certificate for married couples, and birth certificates for children dictating the names of both parents.)
- All original documents must be accompanied by their photocopies.
- All women and children proceeding to go to Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj must be accompanied by male relatives over the age of 18 years in order for them to be official Muhrems.
- Proof of family relationships is required.